Tuesday, October 4, 2011

A busy day in the garden

Well today we had a very busy day working out in the garden.

We have a very dear friend, Di, who comes over to our house every Tuesday morning to help us with all the work in the garden.  She helps with everything, weeding and planting etc, and we would never be able to keep our garden looking so nice without her help.  It is such a lot of work and we are lucky to have such a friend.

To show how much we love her, I took a pic of her to share with you all.  I don't really think that Di thought I would!  What do you think?



Busy at work, and enjoying it!

Tomorrow I'm going to try and get some sewing done, if I can make the time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a lovely friend, but "great people gather great friends"

Linda x

SharynB said...

That is very kind of you to say