Friday, December 30, 2011

Starting Blocks for December 2011

This small quilt needs to be all hand pieced


It is all paper pieced diamonds, so each one needs to be pressed and starched first up, ready to be sewn individually, and then all sewn together.  It is all in striped fabric and should look great when I get time to finish it - I think it may be a long term project this one!

You can see in the picture above, I have cut out all the pieces, now need to iron everything.  I'll keep progress reports going - that way I may finish it in 2012.



The second Oh my Stars large block that I cut out yesterday, so now I have 4 large stars, only have 50 something to go I think!  Whose counting......

1 comment:

Diane-crewe said...

I' certainly NOT counting ...you can do this ..one at a time xx