Thursday, December 8, 2011

A Sewing Day

Today was our sewing day at the local patchwork shop - this was my first day back after hospital and it was lovely.  It is nice to get back to normal...


Anne had designed a pinwheel block for us to sew so we chose our fabrics and here are my 4 -







They will make a nice little quilt one day - Anne gets a different block ready each month, so I will save them up and put them all together.

I only managed to get one row of hand stitching done on my Christmas wall hanging.

After sewing it was haircut time for the dogs - so off we went to Beenleigh to my friend Linda's house where they were groomed and prettied up



Just call Priscilla "Legs Eleven"



She is very cute when she is nice and neat - you wouldn't believe what type of she devil lives in that sweet little body!!   A mind of her own and won't listen to anyone - she knows best!



And of course, handsome Tommy - it's nice to see his eyes again!



Mr Cool strikes again!  It's terribly difficult to get a good photograph of a black dog.



So now it's time to settle down and watch a little television - I've done a bit of christmas sewing this evening  but I had to get out of the sewing room - the mess is getting to me, so I'll have to hurry up and finish the goodies so I can tidy up a bit....

3 comments:

Lots of Fabric 2 said...

Your fabric is beauiful love the dogs,have a good day happy quilting.

Wee Little Birds said...

Your dogs look lovely with there new hair cuts

Anonymous said...

Sharon your doggies are so beautiful. I love it when mine has a fresh haircut, but it takes me a couple of days to get used to it lol.
Love Jeanie Beanie