Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Hexagons

Well here we are at One Flower Wednesday again!  The weeks are flying by aren't they....

So I have started to sew my one inch flowers together,  I had to because I was running out of templates and needed more!! 

Sorry for the picture, but I took it by the room lights and it's too dark, never mind.



So here are the one inch hexies I still have to make flowers with  - I don't think much will get done before Christmas now.

Hop on over to Karen at Journey of a Quilter - One Flower Wednesday and see what others are up to.


8 comments:

Joke said...

It's always fun to see how others are "busy" with their hexies. I love to see the part you already sewed together! Enough templates again to make more hexies?? ;-)
Love, Joke (Jora).

Quilting Chemist (Danette) said...

Your garden is beautiful and the colorful hexie petals/buds/seedlings (hexagons) you have will make very pretty flowers for your garden. I'm never sure what to call them.

Karen said...

Such a fabulous garden you are growing Shaz!

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

Your garden is growing beautifully! You have so many petals just waiting to be made into more beauties.

Kim C said...

Wow Shaz! Your moving right along they are just beautiful... I know what you mean about the paper templates, I'm trying to convince my husband to cut some for me :') Have a wonderful day friend, Kim

Maria said...

Your garden is growing nicely. I must get some of my flowers together too.

Lots of Fabric 2 said...

Shaz wow you flower garden has grown I cut my own templates,good to see all of your flowers

Hilachas said...

Wow! You're moving right along with your garden. Pretty.