Saturday, December 10, 2011

Oh My Stars Quilt- a -Long

I decided to join this Quilt a long because I love stars and I've always wanted to use red as a background, so this is the one.   I love the way red makes the other colours sing.  All blocks are untrimmed.




These are the 12 inch ones,





Those were 8 inch stars



and here are some baby 4 inch stars.

I'm very pleased with the way they are coming together, I've still got lots to go though.

If you would like to join in, then go to thought and found, oh My Stars quilt along, and join in with us.


Oh My Stars! (A Quilt-Along)

3 comments:

Maria said...

Your Stars look fabulous. I did a star quilt a long earlier this year and it was fun.

Lots of Fabric 2 said...

Your stars are wonderful will take a look.Happy quilting

Diane-crewe said...

I love stars they are so versatile xx