Tuesday, October 9, 2012

One of my Favourite Blogs

Hallo everyone!
A part of my Week 1 homework with Blogging Your Way, is to "blog about one of your favourite blogs" or at least that is the choice I have made tonight.  And of course, this all goes in well with Blogtober!

So I would like to talk to you about my favourite blog, "Patchwork Times" by Judy Laquidara.
Judy is a quilter and a long armer who lives in Texas with her lovely husband and a dog called "Speck".  They have just become grandparents to their first little angel, a girl named Adalina.


I love this blog for so many reasons:
  • Judy has a way of blogging that makes me feel that she is sharing her story with me
  • She writes as I imagine she speaks
  • She is so generous of her work and her patterns
  • Judy takes photographs of absolutely everything in her world, and shares them with us as though we are family -
  • I love the home stories, like about the chickens and Speck, her dachshund
  • She shares her recipes
  • Judy hosts lots of blog parties where lots of people link u p to her and share their blogs and their latest works
  • There is always just so much going on at Patchwork Times, I wonder sometimes how Judy ever gets any quilting done!!
I make sure every morning that I take a look at Judy's blog first, before anything else.

Do you have favourite blog as well?

Let's take a look at one another's favourite's, in your comment just leave the name of your favourite blog and why you like them so much.

This could be lots of fun!

 
Here's my favourite picture of the fairy house at the bottom of my garden, totally unrelated, I know, but it's so cute!!


 

2 comments:

Jenni (Museum Diary) said...

Thanks for the recommendation. Now I can get to know two new blogs - yours and Judy's :-)
Best wishes, Jenni (from BYW)

Anonymous said...

Your description of Judy's blog has definitely enticed me to go and have a look. Thanks Shaz
Jeanie Beanie xoxox