Saturday, October 27, 2012

Doing Something Else

I'm sorry to inform you that Saturdays Slideshows and Snapshots has been cancelled for tonight. It will be back next week, so don't be too upset!!

Instead, I wanted to show you my mood board that I have put together for Blogging Your Way, This board should reflect how you want your blog to be, I confused myself awfully with this one, I tried all sorts of programmes online, and photshop but I  just couldn't work out how to do it!!

So I turned to Microsoft Word and came up with this:

 
I still don't know if I did everything right, but I like it.
 
Do you think it's OK??
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's great Sharyn, well done....hope to see you Thursday for our last day....very sad....Linda x

Anonymous said...

I think you did a good job. As I mentioned before on here I don't even know how to start a blog so WELL DONE!
Jeanie Beanie xoxox