Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Butterfly Freedom

You will probably think I am crazy, but I got so excited this morning when Alan and I went outside to Bali Hut for our morning tea, and I realized that one of the butterfly chrysalis had opened, and the butterfly was sitting next to its old home and seemed to be just drying out and exercising it's wings


Isn't he just gorgeous.  He was gone in just a couple of hours.

I do hope he has a long and happy life, I feel we have done our bit now - actually, there's another chrysalis about to open, and also a caterpillar has appeared and is madly eating hoya leaves!  Looks like the mothers know a good spot when they see it! Don't you think?

2 comments:

Diane-crewe said...

what a wonderful time you have had with your breakfast cuppa xx

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing! I love anything with wings!!! ^i^ Kim C