Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Pay It Forward Part 2

I forgot to tell you one of the important things about this fun game!

If you would like to join in, then you also need to post about it on your blog, and see if you can get 3 people to join in for you.

I have one, am now waiting for 2 more.  Please make sure I can contact you via your email address, like I have not been able to for my friend who has signed on. She can email me and I will copy her email address then.

So, now waiting for 2 more lucky people to sign on for a cute little gift from me over the next 12 months!

I promise you won't regret it!

2 comments:

Every stitch a prayer said...

I would like to join the Pay It Forward Part 2. Could you also tell me where I can read more information about it. My email is bellezza_of_sis@yahoo.com. I've done these PIF's for years now but not with folks unknown to me so this will be fun. I will be sure to post it on my blog too.

C4G said...

Ello there! I too would love to participate! I've already posted my PIF offer, not on my blog yet though. It's a pleasure to meet you! I read about your offer through my friend Bellezza's blog.

crafting4goddess at gmail dot com

:-)