Wednesday, July 11, 2012

We Are Officially Sick!

Sorry I haven’t been around much, Alan and I are both sick with the dreaded lurgy.

I’m now on antibiotics and we are both spending lots of time in bed to try and shake off the worst.  I’m doing a little crochet but not much more because I can’t stay up for long!

P7100002

 

I have always disliked having my picture taken, this reminds me of why!! When I feel better I am going to start walking and eating better. Or I’ll try to!

At least Penelope looks cute!

Technorati Tags: ,,

3 comments:

Diane-crewe said...

sorry to hear you are not feeling well x hope you both feel better soon x (picture looks fine to me xx)

Unknown said...

Hi Shaz
Sorry to hear you are unwell again...hope you are better soon.
Hugs Tanya

Anonymous said...

Hi Sharyn
We missed you yesterday, so sorry to hear you are both not well.....best thing to do is rest, so get plenty.
Hope you are both feeling better very soon, and we can maybe catch up next Thursday.
Take care....Linda x