Sunday, April 10, 2016

Word Photo Challenge 2016 Week 9

Hi everyone, glad you dropped by to take a look!

Well, this weeks' word was "black" and do you think I could come up with anything original?? Of course not, so I had to fall back on my favourite pet !

So here is my Black dog!:


So, dear old Tommy, my black dog, or to put it more precisely, my old black poodle, will be 11 years old next month - 25th of May to be precise.  He looks so distinguished in his bow tie, doesn't he?

He wore it last night, when we had the grand daughters over here for dinner - he wanted to impress them I think! They didn't even notice, I don't think. He was crushed!

Believe me or not, I still have not finished the work in the office area here, it will be May 25th before I get around to it!! But I will remember to show you the "after" pictures.

Next wee4k, for our word, there will be a prize for the funniest photo. So don't forget to enter!! I'll be back tomorrow with the word - this should be good!

So , enter your photo for "black" below and we can all see:

Take Care






2 comments:

Anthea said...

Hi Sharyn, I've fallen off the Challenge wagon, but I'm sure I can manage a 'black' photo! Your dog has such a sweet face!

kiwikid said...

Lovely dog you have! How could he not be noticed looking so flash???