Sunday, March 13, 2016

Word Photo Challenge 2016 Week 6

Hi all you out there! Welcome back to week 6 - I'm sure this will be a very interesting week for pics, starting here with mine.

I have a very favourite ice cream, so of course I had to photograph the box! I can't photograph the actual ice cream itself yet, because I haven't had my dinner yet, and it will be my desert tonight.

So here we are:



Isn't it gorgeous!!!


So, join in now by filling in my Mr Linky below, and then we can all see your photo of ice cream!

If you are just passing through, join in below and we can all visit your blog as well!

See you tomorrow evening for the next weeks word.

Take care

3 comments:

Diane-crewe said...

oh my goodness .. that looks rich x

kiwikid said...

Great dessert!!

Janet said...

That looks totally decadent!!