Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Another Shawl

I thought you might like to see the next shawl I have crocheted for this years' birthdays.

I've always wondered how long it would take to crochet a "V" stitch shawl or wrap, so I decided to try one.

It's really a scarfie thing or shawlette, for want of a better word, because I got bored to tears with doing it and had to stop. One "V " stitch shawl done and dusted!



Here we are, artfully arranged on the seat outdoors. I will say that the stitch looks pretty.


Again, artfully arranged but I will have to wash that seat cover!! (oops hehehe)
I do like the colours I have used, they look pretty together, do you agree?

So that's it for now, back to the crochet hook!
Thanks for dropping by!

Take Care



3 comments:

Madtatter80 said...

Pretty love the blanket!

kiwikid said...

That looks beautiful...great colours.

Rachaeldaisy said...

That is such a pretty shawl. I love the colours and the way it looks so soft and lovely.