Saturday, February 21, 2015

Oh Those Secrets!!

This is what I say while I am sitting here thinking about writing a quick post on this blog - I'm flat out busy, but I can't tell anyone about it, because everything I'm doing is a big fat secret!!

This is so frustrating!!

This weekend we are settled down in the house, waiting for the rain to stop - you may have heard of the Cyclone that hit Yeppoon    early this morning, we are very lucky that the winds have died right down before hitting Brisbane.

There is some minor flooding in low lieing areas, but nothing near where we are, thank goodness!

It has gone past us and is travelling fairly fast now, and almost at the border.  They say that it may circle back up to the Coral Sea, wonder if they will still call her "Marcia" if she picks up again and returns??

If I had some time , I would do some quilting, just to have something to post about!!  Never mind, the time will come when I can show you what I have been up to, and you will be in for a surprise, so I won't carry on about it....

Well that's all the excitement here for now, I hope you are all safe in your homes and not as wet as we are!!

Take Care


2 comments:

Diane-crewe said...

OOOH! teasing us with all your secrete sewing xx lol x Keep safe .. and dry x

Rachaeldaisy said...

It's good to hear you didn't get washed away in the recent rains and floods. Have fun working on your secrets.