Monday, January 6, 2014

Word 1 of 52

Welcome to Week 1 of our 52 weeks Word Photo Challenge.

I'm all excited, because I think we will all have lots of fun with this!

So, here's the word:

The word for Week 1 is Beautiful 

So now we can all photograph what this word means to us.  On Sunday night I will put up a Linky when I blog about what this word means to me , and show you my photo.

Then you can join in with your photoes and we will all come over to your blogs and have a look at your photo and few words!  Our photo does not mean to be of anything in particular, simply our own way of looking at the word.

Isn't his a great way to find more blogs to follow!!?? And also we can get to know each other better too!

If anyone is just passing through and would like to join in, please feel free to join us at any time.




4 comments:

Farm Gate Creations Incorporating Hummingbird Quilting said...

Sounds great...you have me thinking...there are so many things!

Diane-crewe said...

this IS going to be a challenge! There are so many things that could be in this group!! mm will have to try and narrow it down xx Thanks for the challenge xx

Unknown said...

This is an easy one ... know what I want to photograph

Bron said...

Look forward to seeing what you come up with. x