Saturday, January 11, 2014

Saturdays Scraps

Welcome back to the first Saturday's Scraps of 2014!

I hope everyone did have a lovely Christmas and New Year, now we are right back in the midst of it all!

I'm not making any new year resolutions

Apart from a few!

  • I need some yardage to make some baby quilts for bubs that are due in 2014
  • I need yardage to use with my scraps for something different (for me anyhow!)
That's it! Let's just see how I go

Here's what  have been up to this week:


Still using up these 5" squares that I had - I'm pleased with how they have turned out.  These will be used in another scrappy quilt in the border.  Aren't the colours gorgeous!

These next few pictures are just close ups of the wonky stars I have done with this fabric - the colours are so strong, I love it!!




They all turned out so good - now back into the scrap bin for more!!

Join in with your scrappy projects, won't you.
Just see below:


3 comments:

Diane-crewe said...

ooh! I like what you did with your scraps xx small blocks make it managable ...and not too off putting!! lol x

Rachaeldaisy said...

I love your colourful scrappy wonky stars!! They're so bright and fun!

Maria said...

Oh yes the coulurful fabrics just look great.. Will make a very happy quilt..