Monday, April 22, 2013

More Stashbusting

Here are a couple of other block designs I have tried, and what I think of them!



Tumblers - I hate them for scraps like i have - they never seem to fit right and just look stupid.  I decided that after just these three!


These little pinwheels are simply fabulous!! They are so easy, and really, you could make them any size you liked.  These ones are about 4 1/2 inches.  So simple:

I used 2 x 2 1/2 inch strips, sewed them together along their long edge, and then ironed and cut them using my 6 1/2 inch Easy Angle rule rwith the 90 degree angle.  Cut all the strips, and then join them in this manner, and you end up with these adorable little pinwheels!

So if you can get 2 1/2 inch strips out of the fabrics, they are great fun and fast!

No comments: