Friday, February 15, 2013

Thursday Sewing Group


Well, I had quite a productive day yesterday , with my friends.

I actually sewed all my blocks together into rows, and then started on my quilt top.  It will be 5         x 8 blocks and then I will add some borders, so it will be a good size for cuddling under in the Winter.

Here is how it's looking now:


 


The first three rows are almost finished - I didn't go any further because the rows fell onto the floor and got all out of order!!

So now I have to sort them again before I continue sewing.

It should look great when it is finished, don't you agree?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Linda said...

Looking good Sharyn, look forward to seeing it next time we catch up....Linda x

Funny Farm said...

It looks so nice Sharyn, weren't those fabrics lovely. Perfect for that project. I must get a wriggle on with mine lol.
Love Jeanie Beanie xoxox

handmade by amalia said...

The fabrics are lovely, it will look great when done!
xo