Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Catching up Again!

I have been catching up on blocks again - have done the bee blocks that I owe, so I'm almost up to date:

This one was great, but my goodness, the tiny little pieces!! I won't be doing this in a hurry again!


The envelope sitting on top of the boxes is the other block I finished today - forgot to take a picture of that one, so I will ask the recipient to send me a pic for here - I really liked that one..

If you look really closely, you'll see Tommy outside the door, being the usual sticky beak! He might be missing something..

Evening crochet continues - I don't know if it's actually doing my fingers any good but at least I'm getting lots made!!
There's an update on the Knitting and Crochet page, so go take a look...

2 comments:

Diane-crewe said...

it feels good to be caught up xx did notice the interested spectator at the door xx

Anonymous said...

Love the purple/pink in the blocks very pretty.
Love Jeanie Beanie xoxox