Friday, August 17, 2012

A New Pattern

Today I also received a quilt pattern from Amitie Textiles, in Victoria.

I only ordered it a few days ago, they were right on the ball!

I love this pattern, it is called Green Tea and Sweet Beans and it's designed by by Jen Kingwell.



The book has instructions for all the blocks and their sizing


along with templates (there's a little bit of applique = those who know me will laugh at that!)and drawings of how it all goes together.

I am going to use all my scraps on this one, will just have to buy some background fabrics.  I'm really looking forward to doing this one, I think it is gorgeous!








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that pattern it is stunning. Would love to see it at Thursday Sewing if you remember.
Love Jeanie Beanie xoxox

Anonymous said...

Look forward to seeing it...Linda x