Sunday, February 14, 2016

Word Photo Challenge 2016 - Week 2

Welcome back everyone, to week 2 of our photo challenge for this year!

Firstly, let me say thank you to all you lovely people who had to many nice things to say about my shawls that I made last week!  I am really enjoying doing them so I may keep at it until it starts to irritate me, then move on to something else - maybe even some quilting. There is a second great grand child just waiting to be born any day now, so of course this one must get a quilt and everything also!

Okay, I'm here to show you my "bread" - this is not very original, I'm afraid. I left it all till the last minute and didn't even think about it, leading to a boring photo of a boring thing!!

So, with much embarrassment I bring to you my take on Bread:


So, join in now by filling in my Mr Linky below, and then we can all see your photo of bread!

If you are just passing through, join in below and we can all visit your blog as well!

See you tomorrow evening for the next weeks word.

Take care

4 comments:

Diane-crewe said...

lol x that was my first thought .. but didn't want to be a copy-cat xx

Janet said...

That looks like great bread for feeding the birds!

kiwikid said...

We didn't have any in the house so had to go find some at the supermarket!!!

Anthea said...

I've finally joined in Sharon! Thanks for hosting this fun Challenge!