Thursday, April 16, 2015

My Big Secret Crocheting Binge

hi everyone!

I know I have been very remiss and not around a lot lately, but i have had 2 special birthdays to prepare for and not much time to do it in.

The first birthday was a 21st and the 2nd was a 15th.

Both were grand children.

I can show you what I did for the 21 st, because she has it now.


Here I have an artistically arranged crochet blanket  over a chair. The crochet blanket has a crochet hat artistically arranged over it's right ear.


Here you can see the fringe on the artistically arranged blanket, along with the crochet purse artistically arranged on it's lap!



Of course, you can't have a purse without a handbag, so here's a crochet handbag to put the purse into.

That's all for the 21st, you may have realized it is a girl! Sarah is her name. Sarah contacted me today, to say that she did like her gifts and that they will be used. That is good to know, with all the work that goes into crochet goods, and quilts also, or anything handmade for that, it is always good to know that they are appreciated!



Here is what is dopne for the 15th so far, it's a bit late but it will be a crochet blanket - yet to be artistically arranged over something!

Yet to be finished actually. It's late I'm afraid.        


2 comments:

Rachaeldaisy said...

What a great set of crochet gifts!! Such fun colours! I like how you displayed them artistically. I'm sure the 15th birthday wont mind if their gift is a bit late, especially seeing it's specially handmade for them.

Diane-crewe said...

they look wonderful .. and as you say .. a LOT of work x Like the artistic draping !!.. it is sooo hard to get good photos that show the full beauty x you did very well x