Sunday, September 14, 2014

Week 34 of 52 Weeks Word Photo Challenge

Hallo everyone.

First I must sincerely thank all of you for your kind comments last week.  I do appreciate them, I am sorry that I have not been able to get back to any of you personally yet, but give me a littler time!

I am feeling much better, though I must admit ruefully, that I am not yet out of the woods. If i should suddenly disappear from here, I think it will be because I am in hospital. So far I have fought that off, but it may still happen.  Lungs are very contrary creatures when they want to be!!

But enough of that, I'm here to show you my "trio" for week 34.

Here she is:



Here's a trio of flowers for you, a thing that I do when I have nothing else to do - not very often!!

So there we are for this week - join in below with your photo so we can see how you interpreted our clever word!!

I'll see you all tomorrow evening for next week's word.

4 comments:

Diane-crewe said...

fun flowers xx

Rachaeldaisy said...

Look after yourself and take care. That's a fun trio of flowers!

kiwikid said...

Love hexies!! Very nice trio!
Hope you are 100% better soon.

Funny Farm said...

I especially love the one on the top to the right. Lots of rest for you my friend. xo