Thursday, March 28, 2013

Some More Sewing

Made some skirts over the last few days.  They re made from sarongs that I bought in Bali the last time I was there.

I also made a dress from some jersey I had:


Here is the first skirt - a long one with a beautiful bird on the front. Don't forget that you can click on the picture to get a closer view


This is the back of the first skirt.  I don't seem to have taken a pic of the second skirt - never mind, I'll get around to it!


And here is my jersey long dress.  I need to enlarge the neckline a bit, and finish the hem, but it was so easy, just run up the edges and one end of the jersey (60" wide, and then all you need to do is cut out your neckline and sleeves, no need to sew because the jersey will not run!

Saves tons of time and it looks great!

No comments: