Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Hallo Everyone!

I've been a bit absent  for a while lately, sorry, but Christmas is catching up and there's birthdays and parties to go to , and shopping to be done and so on and so on....

Have been doing a little sewing, am currently making myself a dress for Christmas - I love a new Christmas dress, don't you!?

We have had two days here of 35 degree and above temperatures!~  It has been so hot, it is like an oven when you have to walk outside.  Apparently, we are now waiting on a storm to roll in, we are watching some black tinged clouds rolling over slowly, so we will see tonight if the weatherman was right. I won't hold my breath!!

Took some pictures of the garden this evening for your viewing pleasure!




 



 




 
I do hope you enjoyed the pics - just imagine what a difference there will be if the rain hits tonight!
 
Well it is so close to Christmas and I have decided to take a little holiday from blogging, until the New Year.  Well be back during the first week of January 2013.
 
Alan & I wish all our e - friends a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Safe New Year.
 
See you all in 2013.
 
 
 

5 comments:

Diane-crewe said...

I would send you some of our rain if I could!!

Have a wonderful time over the holidays xx

Funny Farm said...

Even with all this heat your plants are still looking beautiful Sharyn. Jeanie Beanie xoxox

Bron said...

Merry Christmas and enjoy your relaxing time ...see you back in the New year. xx

Unknown said...

Your garden is beautiful as always...I little bit cooler today. Bit still no real rain.
Merry Christmas Hugs Tanya

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos of your garden. We badly need rain too. Hope you had a lovely Christmas.